My University Life: Fun with Classmates and Teachers' Respect





When we are in the university, it may be said that the word fun will be the most representative. In the university, we will learn more things and make more friends. And the fun in university will make our college life special and unforgettable! Today I want to share my experience of fun in the university with all of you! Hope you like it! Enjoy reading!


I Study at A Really Nice University

The university is known for its excellent academics, but it's also got great sports teams, too! One of my favorite things about the school is that the professors are always available to talk if you need help--they're very accessible. They don't just teach in the classroom either--every now and then I'll run into one of them at the grocery store!


I Like Interacting With Professors




They can be a great resource for the type of information you need, but they're also a good sounding board when you need to bounce ideas off someone. They often have a lot of experience in their field that they're happy to share. I've found that they're more than happy to talk to students about what's going on in their fields, and it's really interesting hearing all the research developments.


I Enjoy Meeting New People

University is a time for socializing, making friends, meeting new people. The process of discovery and self-discovery is so important in university life. From the start, this process begins as we move from our homes to dorms which are basically strangers on either side of us. We will be forced to interact daily with these people whether we like it or not. The first few days are usually awkward because you don't know what to say, what questions to ask them or how they will react to you. But soon enough you'll find out who's really down to earth, who's always up for a good laugh, someone you can relate too or just someone you can have a casual conversation with while sitting in class waiting for your professor to arrive.


I Have Met Some Amazing People Here




 I have met some amazing people here who are really nice. I feel like I can speak to them about anything, and they will listen to me without judging. They have even helped me when I have been having a difficult time. And the teachers have been really respectful of me as well. Whenever we get an assignment or something that is due, they always make sure to tell us how much time we need to give ourselves in order for it to be done perfectly and on time. So far, this has been a great experience!


The Best Thing About Campus Living Is... 

                       
              
                                 


I find the best thing about campus living is the sense of community that you get from living in close proximity to other students. Not only do I have friends on my floor, but I also know people down the hall, across the street, and all around campus. It's fun to meet new people from different majors and diverse backgrounds. I also enjoy getting to know my professors outside of class as well. Some are even friends on Facebook!


Studying Hard At Night Can Be Rewarding!  


                  


After all the studying is done, it's time to have some fun. Studying hard at night can be rewarding! All those day classes in college can feel like a grind, so it's important to balance things out by having fun. There are plenty of ways to enjoy yourself while you're still in college. Here are some ideas for how you can do that: 

1) Join clubs on campus to meet new people and stay connected with classmates. 

2) Take up a new hobby or learn a skill.

 3) Do something social like go out to eat with friends or plan a party at home. 

4) Get your stress out by going for a long walk or take up yoga or meditation.